There are times when one of them is crying over something the other one did. But I love when I catch them playing "together". I can't wait to watch their friendship grow; however, I'm dreading the teenage years of fighting. For now, I will enjoy this!
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
How adorable! I too look forward to the "together" moments. They seem too far and few between.
they may be fighting as teenagers, but I do remember sharing clothes. That was the best. YOu just have to ASK first. Now as sisters I still share with Anne who lives close by. Sisters, i have two, are the best..brothers too of course. mary
I do love my Tamron. I was a little worried that it wouldn't be as great on a better camera body, but it is still great. I don't ever see myself paying an extra $1400 for the Nikon version bc this one is sharp! And from checking out the comparison shots (JesG did one with Nikon), I don't think the extra money is worth it. The color I get from this one is better than my crappy nifty 50mm. I rarely use that lens (the sweet spot is 2.5/2.8 anyway, and I can shoot wide open and get sharp shot with my Tamron, so it is a redundant focal length for me). I would love to upgrade that lens though.
Do you shoot Nikon? I'm not sure about the Canon version of the Tamron lens. But I know several people with the Nikon version on CM that love it too. I really haven't heard any complaints. I will probably buy the long zoom 70-200 from Tamron too. I just can't justify a $2000 lens.