My Clickin' Moms beginner class is ending this week. We have to submit a photo that portrays everything we learned. I played a little tonight but hope to get something GREAT this weekend :O)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
What a cutie pie! I don't think you'll have a problem getting a fantastic shot!
So cute! My daughter has the same dress in white. Baby bunny store right? :)
This is adorable! Love, love, love it!