Day 157
>> Sunday, June 6, 2010 –
Emma
Oh brother, she has lost her mind! I don't know if it is because Kate is having fits everyday now or what but Emma has gone crazy. She thrashes her head back and forth and has actually started to lay on the ground crying. What is that all about? The funny thing is she can turn it off on a dime. I tell you, I think she is bi-polar :O) I mentioned this to a doctor one time but he said it was too early to tell. I guess he didn't get my joking sense of humor :O) I love how her little jaw is off to the side when she cries!


Was she mad Jackson wasn't there when she woke up?
Poor peanut! My boys are doing the same thing! Hang in there :)
Oh man, my boys set eachother off too! Emma is darling, even screaming :)
Wonder if she will turn on charm when honey and papa arrive. She is a doll