We will remind Kate how much fun her mother is, even as you age Courtney. Dont you think your mom/dad are still fun, def. not dorks!I def. will remind my nieces/nephews what i did with them as kids, lest they forget.
LOL. That's why I take pictures and record things so that when they're teeangers I can point to those things and say "See- you thoughts I was pretty cool once."
What an amazing photo!! After seeing this photo that I <3 Faces posted on facebook I started looking at your other p365 photos and think you have such a gift!! You take amazing pictures!! Then I was so surprised when I saw a picture of you and your husband...I recognized his face right away as his mom was one of my 5th grade teachers!! I graduated from OTHS in 1997. What a small world to see your photo featured on a blog such as I <3 faces and then find out you guys are from the same area. Anyway, beautiful photography!! Your girls are so sweet!! I'm a mommy of 2 girls too and know how fun they are to photograph!! :) Have a great day!!
Hi Courtney I too came across your 365 Blog through I heart Faces page. I started my 365 blog shortly after you, for the same reasons as you, and have been trying to learn Element 8 at the same time too! Your pictures are really great! I jst cot my Rebel about a month ago and lookforward to my pictures improving! What camera do you shoot with? Any suggestions? I've attached my 365 Blog. I haven't edited anything for about a week. My trial ran out :(
Laurie is right. You truly have a gift for photography. Your photos are so clear and crisp, and you manage to find excellent lighting in each one of them. I think what I love best is that they are candid and artistic. I look forward to following your photography journey.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
We will remind Kate how much fun her mother is, even as you age Courtney. Dont you think your mom/dad are still fun, def. not dorks!I def. will remind my nieces/nephews what i did with them as kids, lest they forget.
LOL. That's why I take pictures and record things so that when they're teeangers I can point to those things and say "See- you thoughts I was pretty cool once."
That looks like fun! I'm sure she will remember. At least you have photos to prove it! ;)
What a cute picture! Is that a plasma car? How do you like it? I wanna get one for the kids.
Yes, it's a plasma car and we LOVE it :O)
Oh, I love this. This should be blown up large on her wall, so she can't forget! :)
This is perfect! I love the smiles!
Love, love, love this pic! So sweet!
This is a great photo! Her smile is infectious!
Oh how fun!! You are such a fun mommy!
This is simply awesome!! Just perfect!
Love this!
What an amazing photo!! After seeing this photo that I <3 Faces posted on facebook I started looking at your other p365 photos and think you have such a gift!! You take amazing pictures!! Then I was so surprised when I saw a picture of you and your husband...I recognized his face right away as his mom was one of my 5th grade teachers!! I graduated from OTHS in 1997. What a small world to see your photo featured on a blog such as I <3 faces and then find out you guys are from the same area. Anyway, beautiful photography!! Your girls are so sweet!! I'm a mommy of 2 girls too and know how fun they are to photograph!! :) Have a great day!!
Yeah! I just saw that IHF put this on their FB page! It's such a great shot!
Adorable!!!!!
I think your post echos a thousand Mom's thoughts!
Wow!! Thank you everyone for you kind words!! I almost fell off my bed when I saw my picture on the I Heart Faces page. What an honor! Thanks :O)
I have the same plasma car and I ride around the house with my 2yr old on it, too! It's fun!!
Hi Courtney
I too came across your 365 Blog through I heart Faces page. I started my 365 blog shortly after you, for the same reasons as you, and have been trying to learn Element 8 at the same time too! Your pictures are really great! I jst cot my Rebel about a month ago and lookforward to my pictures improving! What camera do you shoot with? Any suggestions? I've attached my 365 Blog. I haven't edited anything for about a week. My trial ran out :(
http://mamma-razzi.blogspot.com/
Yep, that looks like fun. :)
Laurie is right. You truly have a gift for photography. Your photos are so clear and crisp, and you manage to find excellent lighting in each one of them. I think what I love best is that they are candid and artistic. I look forward to following your photography journey.