Day 159

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate sewing? Unfortunately, I really like it, until I mess up, which I did about a million times with these panels. Yikes! I still have 4 more to do for my living room. Remind me again why I didn't just buy them?? Oh well, I like them in the end and I guess that is all that counts! I do what I can to make base housing not look like base housing :O)

Laurie  – (June 8, 2010 at 8:41 PM)  

Looks good to me! Your place is looks great!!! It looks so happy and inviting!

Anonymous –   – (June 9, 2010 at 10:41 AM)  

i love the panels, courtney. I dont sew much anymore if I can find a bargain elsewhere. Sewing clothes, ugh, but curtains, not so bad.
You chose such nice vibrant colors..def.not base housing decor.!

Vicki  – (June 10, 2010 at 3:06 AM)  

These are great! And the fact that you made them is even more impressive!

Megan Donahue –   – (June 10, 2010 at 5:41 AM)  

these look great!!! wish you lived closer, i could totally go for some fun curtains like these!!!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP