Day 160

Anyone who knows me knows I tend to judge restaurants by their desserts. I LOVE dessert and I don't want it to be ruined with fruit, I'm talking about a good chocolate or carmel type of dessert. Here in Okinawa very few restaurants offer dessert and most of them are odd like sweet potato ice cream (which actually just tastes like purple vanilla :O) Tonight we tried a new restaurant and it is one of our favorites now. It was on the sea wall which means we had a view of the ocean and sunset. It was a gourmet pizza restaurant serving very American type of pizza. Yummy! I meant to take a picture of the pizza but I ate it before I remembered. They had this delicious dessert pizza which we choose to put chocolate and carmel on. The carmel half was the best by far!! We will be going back there a lot!

Laurie  – (June 10, 2010 at 2:02 AM)  

You sound like my husband. It is has fruit on it, it isn't desert (and he won't eat it)! That looks yummy!

Vicki  – (June 10, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

Oh yummy... I'm a dessert girl myself and this looks great!

Anonymous –   – (June 10, 2010 at 4:17 AM)  

now I remember why I got addicted to Snickers . The restaurants didnt have desserts then either, but we always made brownies!!!!!!!!!! aFter a few drinks, you really want desserts..chocolate and more chocolate

Vicki  – (June 10, 2010 at 7:05 AM)  

Oh yummy! I'm a dessert girl myself and this looks great!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP