This girl loves to play :O) These blocks have always been a favorite and she is now starting to realize how to place them inside of each other. Still waiting for her to walk though :O)
Emma will start running when her papa comes and starts teasing her and chasing her around your home. Dont you think? Or...she may learn to walk the day after they leave! Adorable picture
It is fun catching up on your blog. All of the photos I missed are beautiful. I love how bright and sharp your images are....and it also helps for you to be so cute, and have such darling children. I missed it here.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Emma will start running when her papa comes and starts teasing her and chasing her around your home. Dont you think? Or...she may learn to walk the day after they leave! Adorable picture
It is fun catching up on your blog. All of the photos I missed are beautiful. I love how bright and sharp your images are....and it also helps for you to be so cute, and have such darling children. I missed it here.