Day 178

Papa's here!! My dad arrived safely tonight, which means everyone is here except my brother, Joe. We miss you! The kids were so excited and like Honey's arrival we were able to find these "I heart Papa" shirts. I know this is kind of "snap shoty" but not sure how to get all four grandkids together looking natural at the airport :O)

Alison  – (June 28, 2010 at 2:40 AM)  

What a cute clan! Hope your dad has a great visit!

Shannon Joy  – (June 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM)  

Love those shirts!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your dad :)

grandmabish  – (June 28, 2010 at 1:08 PM)  

Cute photo. Your images are always so sharp and clear.

Janell  – (June 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

really cute! Where did you get that adorable skirt your daughter is wearing?

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP