Day 179
>> Monday, June 28, 2010 –
Kate
My sweet baby girl turned 3 today! I can't believe it! She is such a blessing and we are so thankful to have her in our lives. She makes me laugh daily and warms my heart with her smiles and all the crazy things she says. I know 3 will be a challenge since she has started with the sassy moments already :O) I couldn't decided on one picture and so here are two :O)
Again, I decided to forgo the big party and since my parents are in-town, to just enjoy a quiet evening with just the family :O) Well, as quiet as two toddlers, a one-year old and a newborn can be :O)



you definitely have a girly girl on your hands...happy Birthday to Kate!!
Is that a kid's beco or ergo? And I love that it's buckled around her knees :)
Happy Birthday Kate! What a gorgeous birthday girl and very cool cupcakes! Aunt Sue
Megan, yes it's a baby ergo :O) Kathleen gave it to her!!
Love how you set up the first shot! Happy Birthday baby girl!
What a little beauty she is. I hope she has a very happy adventurous year. Imagine all of the great photos to be.
Wow, I am well impressed w those tiny crowns! What are they made of??
I can't believe how big she is now. She still has that adorable little face, but somehow just looks so much older. Happy Birthday Kate, Amelie and Gavin miss you so so much.