Day 188

It took some convincing but she actually did jump into the pool with Papa! (Her look cracks me up!) She is getting so brave! Such a huge change from last summer when she wouldn't even put her toe in the water at the beach :O)

Laurie  – (July 7, 2010 at 9:07 PM)  

It all starts with a toe in the water! Now my smallest one "thinks" she can swim and is dangerous. I feel like I need another set of eyes! So, a cautious kid makes things simpler!

The kid in the spot light.....the room was really dark, I used my flash as a spotlight to get focus manually--what a pain!!--then had my husband spotlight him with a flashlight, set my exposure and that is it! Not sure how Wendy did it, I'm sure there is an easier way! My camera couldn't find focus when it was so dark though. And love the bowling shoes pic!

grandmabish  – (July 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM)  

It looks like fun. That's a nice pool.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP