Day 189

I ordered this Balance Bike before I checked with Ian and when I told him about it he informed me that I was taking away the opportunity for a dad to teach their child to ride their bike. Oops! But after today we both realized he will still be teaching her to use it :O) Basically, this is a little bike with no pedals to teach children to learn to balance so in theory you don't have to do the whole training wheel route. All the reviews said it was great so what the heck :O) It was hilarious to watch her on it today!!

Some exciting "photography" news :O) I got into the Finding the Light 101 workshop on ClickinMoms.com and can't wait for it to start next week. I am ADDICTED to clickinmoms.com workshops!

Janell  – (July 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM)  

you have such neat toys for your kids, I love it!

Estee  – (July 9, 2010 at 9:34 AM)  

Kathleen and I Skyped and she said you were staying up so that you could register as soon as it opened. You are too funny! I can't wait to hear about what you learn. The picture is great, by the way.

Laurie  – (July 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

Maybe he can just avoid the frustrating part and she will learn quickly :) Congrats on the CM's workshop. I need to get my ducks in a row and jump on the next one. Still trying to figure out my lens line up...decisions, decisions.

grandmabish  – (July 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

This is a COOL little bike. I bet she will love it. Congrats on getting into the class. It will be fun to see your posts about what you are learning.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP