Day 190

Honey had a surprise for Kate today! She was so excited and showed everyone her pretty nails. This was a first since I have not painted her fingernails yet, just her toes :O)

grandmabish  – (July 10, 2010 at 10:52 AM)  

This is such a sweet post. I LOVE the older hands with the young hands. This is one of those that will be treasured down the road.

Laurie  – (July 10, 2010 at 9:46 PM)  

Awwww! I love it! I really need to paint Delia's toes. If only I can do it when Ben's not around. He would want his painted too. lol

Trisha  – (July 11, 2010 at 12:03 PM)  

When I do Mimi's fingers, I do all but the thumb that goes in her mouth. It looks kinda weird. haha

BrittanymSoto  – (July 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM)  

Amelie and I were looking at the blog together , when we came across this picture she looked and me and said " see mom Kate is painting her nails, how hard would it be for you to paint mine." I told her I would, then she said " well get on it then" Oh don't you miss her :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP