Day 191
Even after almost a year of living here I am still amazed every time the Japanese go crazy over our kiddos. I have a sweet friend, Jana, (check out her website) who is a photographer and offered to trade our skills while our families were in town. So, we headed to the beach to take some family photos. After the photo shoot we had subway and enjoyed our time at the beach. I was taking a few pics of Emma when 3 Japanese girls came over and asked if they could take pictures with her. She didn't mind that but when they asked to be in the picture with her she make a bolt for it. he he


What a cute picture. I had to laugh that she ran away from them. She wasn't so sure of them I guess. She is obviously used to being photographed all the time though.
Emma and her paparazzi :)