Day 196

Happy Birthday to me!! Thank you to my mom, sister, and mother-in-law for my gift cards to B & H!! I got my new tripod today!! It is a real pro-quality tripod (can't you tell the difference in the photo he he)!! Of course, I made the girls come over and test it out with me. We were trying to do the "princess" smile as Kate calls it but as you can see Emma wasn't into it :O)

TSlaz  – (July 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

So you realize Kate looks like a catalog model here right? you should totally just become a pageant mom.

Laurie  – (July 17, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

You are funny! Happy Birthday! My tripod takes good pictures too ;)

grandmabish  – (July 17, 2010 at 1:42 PM)  

Happy birthday! Congrats on the new tripod. I think I am allergic to tripods. I probably just haven't found the right one!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP