Day 197

Unfortunately, we had to say good bye to my parents today. It is always sad when family leaves especially since we live in a foreign country and have no idea when we will get to see them again. I am not sure if I have mentioned it before but when the Japanese try to tell Americans no or not to do something and we don't understand what they are saying, they give us "the big X" with their arms. I found it humorous that at the airport today they had a man doing it on this sign :O)

grandmabish  – (July 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

That's funny. It makes it pretty clear though.

BrittanymSoto  – (July 17, 2010 at 3:19 PM)  

Will and I got the X several times. I wish I could do that with my kids , our house would be so peaceful

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP