Day 210

Sorry this is a day late, while I was editing photos last night the power went out and didn't come back on until late this morning. Love base housing :O)


Emma has decided that dressing up like her older sister is a lot of fun. She has a hard time getting into the show but once she does she is beyond proud of herself! She gathers her purse and Kate's "Fancy Nancy" doll and walked around the house. I love her!!

grandmabish  – (July 31, 2010 at 12:42 PM)  

I love her chubby little foot in that high heel! Bless her little heart, this is soooo cute!

Anonymous –   – (August 2, 2010 at 3:33 AM)  

she is learning that heels are easier with only one up high, other for balance..so creative.. We make dates now even after 20 years married and NO kids..love m.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP