Day 212
>> Saturday, July 31, 2010 –
Emma
Emma and I went to a local beach to take some photos for my Finding the Light class. We are working on back lighting and I just love her little smile in this one. Turn out back lighting is A LOT harder then I thought, I may have to try again on Monday night. Another discovery, Emma is an amazing model :O) Kate is a stinker because she is 3 and I thought Emma would be too squirmy but she was an angel. I really enjoyed our hour by ourselves!
When I got home Kate's temperature had spiked to 103 so we went to the ER. They said she has a "sore throat" but went ahead and gave us some meds. Good times!


Sorry to hear that Kate is sick...maybe another reason for being a little stinker. I need a finding the light class. I bet it is challenging and fun.
AWESOME!!!! I'm taking the course as well and love it but wish I had more time to cc :(. Look at that bokeh and that sweet little face.
Sorry about your sweet baby being so sick :(
What an awesome picture! Did you use a reflector?
No, not for this one. There was just some amazing light!! Thanks!!
Such a cute shot! Would love to take that class!
BTW, I pick up a lot of my quotes from goodreads.com.