I can't even begin to tell you what a nightmare tonight's "shoot" was. Oh well! I was able to get this one. I am working on silhouettes as my last assignment. This is SOOC with just web sharpening.
She might have been rotten but I think that it turned out so cute. You and she will be glad to have this picture. I expect a lesson sometime down the road.
Oh my goodness!!! This is soooo COOL! It's one of the best I have ever seen. It's like a bright tiny fine outline of light around her and the way the wind is blowing her hair...the fringe on the unbrella, it's just amazing! The background is beautiful. This would be on my wall!!
This picture is just stunning. I love the light coming through her dress at the bottom! Beautiful! I would say a rough shoot was TOTALLY worth it for this shot.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Uh, this shot is ah-mazing. Can't wait to hear the story about the night. Next time I'm coming w you! Just you, me & our models!
She might have been rotten but I think that it turned out so cute. You and she will be glad to have this picture. I expect a lesson sometime down the road.
After much thought, she wasn't "rotten" just 3 and that makes a hard model! :O)
Beautiful Courtney!
awesome photo and sunset!
Oh my goodness!!! This is soooo COOL! It's one of the best I have ever seen. It's like a bright tiny fine outline of light around her and the way the wind is blowing her hair...the fringe on the unbrella, it's just amazing! The background is beautiful. This would be on my wall!!
Courtney this is a beautiful photo! I need my model Kate back, she was so much fun to photograph. Your awesome!!!!!!!!!!
This picture is just stunning. I love the light coming through her dress at the bottom! Beautiful! I would say a rough shoot was TOTALLY worth it for this shot.
This is amazing Courtney... Great Job!