CUTE! I can sooo relate to this. When our six children were small, my husband used to restrict them to 3 squares of toilet tissue. He's never been able to live that one down yet.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
She must have one runny nose! ;) It looks like she made a bouquet.
CUTE! I can sooo relate to this. When our six children were small, my husband used to restrict them to 3 squares of toilet tissue. He's never been able to live that one down yet.
How cute. Looks like she's holding a toilet paper flower!
I think she was making a bouquet of flowers and just sniffing them...silly mommy..love m.