Day 221

Another Monday and no me. I was feeling under the weather again today. Hope it is not the beginning of my 3 day sickness! But then Ian came home with packages from the post office and look what finally arrived. How could you not start to feel better with these on your feet?

BrittanymSoto  – (August 10, 2010 at 1:44 AM)  

SOOOOOO CUTE, I want to see a picture with these puppies on your feet. WHen your tired of them send them my way.

Vicki  – (August 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM)  

These shoes ROCK! You definitely need to post a Monday Me pic of you wearing them soon! To answer your question on my blog about my lens... it's the Canon 24-70mmL 2.8... I haven't had it very long but I'm already in love! :)

Janell  – (August 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM)  

love! That's like my favorite color.

Vicki  – (August 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM)  

These shoes ROCK! You definitely need to post a Monday Me pic of you wearing them soon! To answer your question on my blog about my lens... it's the Canon 24-70mmL 2.8... I haven't had it very long but I'm already in love! :)

grandmabish  – (August 10, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

These shoes are SOOO cute and they even look comfortable!

Laurie  – (August 11, 2010 at 3:14 AM)  

Those look fabulous! Maybe I need some new shoes to improve my mood :)

Alison  – (August 11, 2010 at 4:43 AM)  

Love this! I am wearing nearly identical shoes today, just no platform on the bottom. I love them so much!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP