Day 223

After dinner, we walked to the beach so I could practice some more silhouette pictures (love it when I can sucker people into letting me take their photos :O) I captured some cute ones of Kathleen and Steve but this one was my favorite. You can see the joy on their faces and it looks like their arms are in a heart (kind of)

Kathleen  – (August 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

I love it!!!! You don't even have to see their faces to know how much fun they are having.

Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2010 at 4:04 AM)  

Awesome! I'm learning from your photos that the profile silhouette shots are particularly awesome because you can see the facial expressions. Really cool shot!

Laurie  – (August 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM)  

Awesome girl! So jealous that you ahve a beach to practice these on!

Melissa Weber  – (August 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

Just beautiful, Courtney! Love it!!

grandmabish  – (August 12, 2010 at 3:03 PM)  

This is sooo precious!! I like how they have a light outline. The heart is cool! I LOVE that it is children, rather than adults. So playful and sweet.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP