Day 224
>> Thursday, August 12, 2010 –
random
I feel like lately this is all you see on my computer :O) I love ClickinMoms! I can't even begin to explain how much I have learned about photography from this forum. I have taken two of their classes, Rock Your Camera 101 and Finding the Light 101, both AMAZING! Well, you fellow Clickin' moms, I just stumbled upon this "Group Buy". If enough people sign up (which they have) they will send those on the list a 40% of code for a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!! Check out the link to see the benefits of becoming a lifetime membership. You can bet my name is on that list :O)
**They have posted the code already on this thread. Look for it some time after the 80th person signed up :O)


Oh sa-weet! Love a discount, lucky girl. :)
You know the code is already posted, right? :)
I still haven't decided whether or not to join this. :) So you think it's really worth it? Also, how do you like using an iMac computer? been thinking of switching over. Was it easy to transfer over to photoshop? Sorry for all the questions!
Love me some clickinmoms!! I really should just make the splurge on the lifetime membership as well. I don't see me going away from it in this lifetime. Love LOVE love it. I've learned so much.
I'm on "the list". I too, LOVE CM's.