Day 225

After a great trip to the BX where I bought Emma her own little baby doll (Yay!) and Kate was such a trooper and didn't ask for anything, I decided to take her to the book store to let her pick out a book. Unfortunately, she found this Disney Princess magazine and so we got that instead. I love how sweet she looks reading it at the BX while we were waiting on Ian for lunch. The guy in the top right hand corner cracks me up...he must have thought "Who is this crazy woman in the BX taking pictures?"

Trisha  – (August 13, 2010 at 11:40 PM)  

Ha! He looks nervous as if you might be a little unstable. haha

BrittanymSoto  – (August 14, 2010 at 1:52 PM)  

The guy in the corner is a little scary, are you sure its not Robert Downy Jr. in the BX.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP