Day 226
We decided to venture back to Bios on the Hill so that Trisha, Kathleen, and I could go crazy taking pictures. Unfortunately, it is August on a tropical island and it is HOT!! The kids were troopers until they hit the wall from lack of sleep. We had fun and a lot of laughs, from the kids trying to take a goat on a walk to the adults trying to walk on stilts. I love how Japanese places always set up an area for a "photo op" :O) I have turned into a crazy woman and brought my tripod and remote with me so I could get a group shot...I mean I need to document this part of our life too. What you can't see is that there are 3 more kids in the stroller (Emma on top of one, and in each stroller is a 3 month old and a 2 month old) that is right 7 kids and 3 adults!


This even looks hot and humid. It makes me tired thinking about all you went through with all the kids....heat, and humidity!
Looks like a lot of fun! Love the Phil and teds! Hee