Day 230

Clickinmoms.com announced a new workshop today - Rock Your Camera 201!! I have been waiting for this one to come out!! So I lovingly asked Ian when he got home tonight if I could take yet another class (have I mentioned how addicted to classes I am) He thinks I should just spend our money on "real college" classes to get a degree in photography. I told him that didn't sound like fun :O) So we came up with an agreement and I get to take it...BUT no more photography classes until at least November :O( I will probably have withdraw symptoms. He even wrote it on each calendar month to help "remind" me :O) he he I just love him!! :O)

Janell  – (August 19, 2010 at 3:55 AM)  

hehe I saw that email today about the class. I wish I could take it! But I'll probably have to wait and see if they have another one coming later.

Megan  – (August 19, 2010 at 8:34 AM)  

I think we have the same calendar! Mary Engelbret Moms Can Do Anything??

grandmabish  – (August 19, 2010 at 10:58 AM)  

I need a class!!! I have only used manual for a few months and it makes such a big difference. I want to make sure I am ready for a class and can keep up, so I want to practice awhile longer. I hope they offer the 101 through CM's again soon.

Shannon Joy  – (August 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

Hate to make it more difficult for you but the class is AWESOME!!!! I can't say enough about Lynne!!!! She is great!!! Hope you get to take it soon :)

Alison  – (August 20, 2010 at 3:03 AM)  

I love taking classes too! I think I do better when I'm focused on a specific task. I'm dying to take a light workshop!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP