How long have you been into photography? What are your favorite things to shoot, besides family?

I have always loved photography. When we first got married I thought I got the nicest camera. It was really just a fancy point and shoot :O) 5 years later, when I was 10 minutes from going into the OR to have my c-section with Emma, Ian accidently broke my camera. The next day I had him go out and get me my first DSLR. It wasn't until I saw my friend Megan's pictures that I knew I wanted to learn to shoot on manual. Her pictures are amazing! I started shooting on manual a year ago this month and am so glad I did!!

I like to capture relationships and people in the moment. So, I guess I like shooting people. I don't have much time to shoot anything other then my family. But now you have me thinking...what else do I like to shoot?? Mmm...I need to explore this a little more. Thanks for making me stop and think!!!

Ask me anything

Shannon Joy  – (August 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

Saw your question on my blog :). Yup, I use Lightroom for most of my images then sharpen in CS4 :).

Courtney  – (August 19, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

Thanks, Shannon! I love your photos!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP