Day 232
>> Friday, August 20, 2010 –
backlighting,
Emma,
Kate
Went out with Kathleen tonight to play around with backlighting :O) She is learning all about shooting on manual and is doing a great job. As a former teacher, I love being able to help and teach in anyway I can :O) I wish I hadn't chopped off their hands because I love their expressions. Also, I think the haze is too much but as a mama this picture makes me happy :O)
Thanks to Laurie for the tips on how to decrease the haze. Here is the edited version from her tips!!
Thanks Laurie!!!!! She is an amazing photographer, go check out her blog!



Perhaps I should have used the "ask my anything" button for this, but what causes the haze?
They look adorable. If you want to remove some haze, just add some black and that should take care of it. I love the way your youngest is looking at her big sis! Pure love!
Thank you! You have some amazing pictures, especially for as little as you do to them in PPing!!! I play with all of mine, it is an addiction! If you shot in raw, you can do it in ACR or LR. I have ACR. There is a slider that you can move to the right. If you shot jpeg, you can do it in PS or PSE, go to levels and move the slider arrow thingy that is on the left to the right until you like it. The slider thingy in the middle lightens/darkens the midtones, and the one on the far right brightens the highlights. Hope this helps!
You are too sweet. And amazing I am NOT!!! I have just spent too much time on CMs!