On average, how many shots do you take each day?
>> Saturday, August 21, 2010 –
ask me anything
I usually take somewhere between 100-200. However, if I go out with the intention of taking photos then it can be as many as 500. As you can tell I can be very trigger happy :O) Unfortunately, even if I take about 100 I usually get somewhere between 5-10 I like. I don't know if it is just me but when shooting kids, especially my two, I have to take tons to get the right expression, right lighting, right composition, etc :O) I do however, edit and delete them as soon as I upload them. I found if I don't do this the same day then it becomes overwhelming and I don't want to mess with it. I guess that is one of the many things this 365 project has taught me :O)
