Day 237

After I put the girls to bed I realized, I hadn't taken my photo for today. Without them around it becomes more of a challenge. Good thing I can always depend on a 3 year old for help with a photo. About 20 minutes after we put them to bed I hear "Mama!" I head up there and Kate informs me she needs a wet paper towel and I see her fingers are covered with my make-up. She had decided to "paint" my bathroom cabinets with this eye shadow primer. Grrrr!! Wonder if I send this picture to MAC if they will accept this as a good reason to get some more for free :O)

Anonymous –   – (August 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM)  

oh no!! Not the paint pot!! :o) I definitely think you should send this to MAC! This is excellent advertising space for them. :o)
love,
Beth
p.s., at least you know that Kate has great taste in makeup!

Anonymous –   – (August 26, 2010 at 12:17 AM)  

Oh no! She cleaned it out really well, too!

Kathleen  – (August 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM)  

I think this is more like the Kate we know and love. She is taking a little bit after her Aunt Kathleen. I apologize for her. Ha Ha!!!

Megan  – (August 26, 2010 at 1:28 PM)  

You know those base housing cabinets need a little sprucing up. She was just trying to help :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP