Day 238

Today was a day of firsts for me :O) I have already learned so much from Rock Your Camera 201!! Today I shot in RAW for the first time. I think I may like it but we will see :O) I also figured out that I could download a trial version of Lightroom! You know how I said 75% of my photos were SOOC. I'm not sure if that will be the case anymore...I LOVE Lightroom :O) It is so fun and I think I may get addicted to editing! I still have lots to learn so don't judge this picture too much!


We had a great day at the post office today. I know everyone loves getting packages but I think living overseas you love them more :O) Unfortunately, we have to drive to the post office any time we want to check our mail. Somedays you get there and you have nothing but not today! We got 4 packages!! I got Lightroom!! (Thanks to my mother-in-law for sending that so quickly) I also got the pictures I had sent out for a test print at ColorInc. It has been a year since I have had any of my pictures printed. If you haven't printed any of your pictures in a while...PLEASE DO!! What an amazing feeling to hold your pictures in your hands :O) I'm in love :O) Kate was the most excited because she got a letter from her sweet friend, Amelie. They were best of buds back in Washington so it was so fun for her to get mail from them. Thanks for my St. Patrick's Day card too, Brittany :O)

BrittanymSoto  – (August 27, 2010 at 4:55 AM)  

Amelie was so excited to see Kate holding her card, she yelled SHE GOT IT. Sorry for the card being months late, but thats just how we roll:)

Laurie  – (August 27, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Ummmm, what happened to no more photog classes until September???

Courtney  – (August 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM)  

That starts AFTER this class (he he) this was my last one for a while :O) I am so glad I'm in it too!! I have learned so much!!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP