Day 239
I feel like I'm learning about a whole new world of editing and blogging :O) Lightroom and upload my pictures to flickr.com for me and then flickr will post them on my blog. Why have I been making this so much harder for myself for the past 238 days :O) Hopefully, I can smooth out the kinks and get an easy work flow.
Tonight, I went out to practice some pictures for my RYC 201 class. I think I may have gotten one I like. Looks like we will be going out again soon (if it doesn't rain) On our way back we walked past this adorable couple getting their pictures done. Hope they and their professional photographer didn't mind me snapping a few of my own. The sunset was beautiful!!


This is absolutely stunning!!!!!! What BEAUTIFUL light!!! Love the connection between them!
gorgeous colors!
I want lightroom so bad. Did you edit this one? It's fab! I LOVE flickr...it's the best!
Beautiful!!!