Have you ever tried using strobes or off camera flash?

No. I have thought about getting a big old fancy flash for my camera like a speed light, but it just isn't that high on my list. Do you think I need one??? I can be convinced to get many things :O) he he

Ask me anything

Janell  – (August 29, 2010 at 2:29 AM)  

This was my question. :) I want to rock the OCF! I got to shadow my friend at a wedding and she was telling me all about it. sounds awesome!

Courtney  – (August 29, 2010 at 8:32 AM)  

Oh, I bet that was so fun to be able to see someone use one :O) When you rock you OCF, I want you to teach me all about it :O) Thanks for the question, Janell :O)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP