Day 240

We crossed over a bridge after dinner and I had to stop in the drizzling rain to try this shot. I had seen it many times but never had the chance to give it a try :O) I think next time I will leave my shutter speed open longer for more lines :O)

Janell  – (August 29, 2010 at 2:24 AM)  

This is awesome! One of your best pics yet!

Sarah P.  – (August 30, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

I love this! How long did you keep the shutter open?

Courtney  – (August 30, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

Thanks girls!!!

Sarah, the SS was open for 1.6 seconds. I set it on the railing of the bridge (which was flat) and stood very still {and prayed it didn't fall into the traffic}. You should totally try a shot like this!! It was really fun and I can't wait to try it again!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP