Day 241

We are suppose to get hit by a typhoon tomorrow night. Today, I, along with half of the base, went to the commissary to stock up for this typhoon and obviously about 15 more typhoons :O) he he At least, we are ready! So, if I don't post a picture tomorrow you will know we lost our power and are playing Candyland and eating a ton of processed food!

DSC_0007.jpg

Laurie  – (August 30, 2010 at 2:47 AM)  

There is not nearly enough junk food in there! Where are the Snickers and M&M's? Hope it is just a scare. I'll say a little prayer for you and your family!

R Montalban  – (August 30, 2010 at 7:10 AM)  

Thank you for hooking up to my main blog and I am genuinely really touched that you have, thank you.

I have set up a "special" blog for my 365 challenge with Mr Puff! He will feature I am sure very heavily on RMontalban, but he has his own page at http://eyesofmrpuff.blogspot.com/ too.

Look forward to getting to know you, and thanks so much for hooking up and leaving me a comment xo

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP