Day 243
>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010 –
Emma
This is how I felt all day - watching and waiting for this typhoon :O) It was suppose to hit earlier today and they kept pushing back the time. Hopefully it isn't too bad and by the time we wake up in the morning it has passed us by. Please ignore my terrible dirty window, between two dogs and Emma lots of mouths are on this window :O)


awwww, what a precious little girl! I love her shoes!!!!!!
I hope the typhoon isn't too bad ...
I'm starting my 365 tomorrow
http://she-clicks.blogspot.com/
Those heels are adorable. I need to get Delia some! I hope the typhoon passes you by too!!
were you dressed in your leggings and heels too? ;)
This is too precious! I am amazwed that she can walk in those heels. What a little lady she is! Keep buttoned down tight in that typhoon. Please post about it so we know how it went for you.
I read your blog daily. I hope you all are well. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
Thank you everyone for your concerns!! The storm passed over us with little wind and rain. Thank God!