I ♥ Faces {Beach Fun}


This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is beach fun! Since we live on a tropical island, I knew I had to have one beach photo I liked. So with the help of a friend, I picked this one that you may remember from Emma' first birthday photo shoot. It was so windy that day she almost fell off this chair several times :O) I have learned a few editing tricks since the original photo so I tweaked it a little. I think I may need to frame this one for her :O) Head over to I Heart Faces to see the other entries!!

Gina  – (August 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM)  

So cute...nice composition & color. The balloons are just great...really connects with the girl's dress against the white beach!

Erica  – (August 23, 2010 at 3:46 PM)  

what a sweet picture. i love how the colorful balloons add so much to this!

Michelle  – (August 23, 2010 at 3:58 PM)  

I just love this photo! You've inspired me to do something like this for my lil man's first birthday now, lol

Melina Roberts Photography  – (August 23, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

Stunning, love the colours of the balloons! very sweet capture

Yoko and Levi  – (August 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

I love the cute colors and the simplicity of this photo! The finger in her mouth adds a nice touch too :)

4 Lettre Words  – (August 23, 2010 at 10:10 PM)  

Goodness...so sweet! Love the colors.

adia  – (August 23, 2010 at 11:05 PM)  

this is great inspiration for a beach session i have later this week, thanks!

Shelle  – (August 23, 2010 at 11:21 PM)  

Beautiful! Love the balloons on the beach and your daughter's pretty outfit! I bet she would love to have this framed :)

Sarah  – (August 24, 2010 at 12:08 AM)  

Oh love this! I especially love the pops of color with the balloons!

Christina  – (August 24, 2010 at 2:55 AM)  

This is adorable! I love the balloons!

Sarah P.  – (August 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

Gorgeous! I love the idea of this shot.

Unknown  – (August 24, 2010 at 9:06 PM)  

Ok seriously, I LOVE this!!! absolutely perfect and so fun!

Anika  – (August 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

Ohmyyy, what a cute photo. Great shot!

janineb  – (August 25, 2010 at 5:10 AM)  

gorgeous! great composition and colours

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP