Day 234

I feel like sometimes blogs can be deceiving. I know, I tend to post about the cute and funny things my kids do. Well, my kids are still kids like everyone else's :O) Kate is still a super sassy 3 year old who has massive melt downs at the drop of a hat. She has several crying episodes a day especially when she doesn't get what she wants. Today, she was being sassy and all I said was "Do you need to go in time out?" which then brought on this tear-filled episode.

Kathleen  – (August 22, 2010 at 10:18 PM)  

There is the Kate we know and love! He He!

grandmabish  – (August 23, 2010 at 2:17 AM)  

It's REAL! That makes it good. I have a bunch of snapshots when my kids were small. My oldest daughter, was always there on everyone's birthday with arms folded and crying, "It's NOT Fair"! She looked just like this. Hang in there mom.....it gets better.

Laurie  – (August 23, 2010 at 10:48 AM)  

Poor baby. Why can't she just have what she wants? Just kidding. Ben is the same typical 3 year old! We get the whiny voice that I cannot stand about 75% of the day. Bring on the 4 year old! :) Love the milk mustache!

BrittanymSoto  – (August 23, 2010 at 12:11 PM)  

I love it, she looks so adorable ! I just want to give her a kiss and a hug.

Sarah P.  – (August 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM)  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who took pictures of their crying children today.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP