Day 245
>> Thursday, September 2, 2010 –
Kate
Today we went to the park to meet up with some other kids that will be in Kate's preschool class next week. We have her open house tomorrow, where I'm sure I will cry. I can't believe she is starting "school". Grant it, it's only two days a week for 2.5 hrs, I just don't know what I will do without her around :O)
P.S. This isn't my favorite photo but you work with what you have...right?


Love the haze! She will LOVE school! It is so cute hearing about what they have done and seeing "classwork." And you be sure to enjoy the 2.5 hours too! We do 2 days too, and try to do breakfast or lunch or something with a friend for a little adult time. :)
Delia's pic...Thank you!!! She was sitting VERY close to a light shining into the room from a window, which was very bright, so she was bright. It is in my bedroom, lights off, my husband closes the shutters, so it was much darker in the background. I burned a little camera left in PS because you could see my white-ish comforter in the background.
that's so hard to climb. good luck for mother and child at preschool. She will be so excited. Now you can give all your attention to the second child for those 2.5 hours! from a second child