Day 244

This girl loves to build :O) Isn't it fun to watch little one's minds turning as they are figuring out life!


Also, in case you were wondering, the typhoon passed over us with just a little wind and rain. We have had worse weather on a normal day. I'm glad we were prepared since typhoon season is not over until October. Let's hope that was the worst we will have to deal with :O) We are so thankful to God for watching over all of us! Thank you everyone for your prayers!
DSC_0075.jpg

TSlaz  – (September 1, 2010 at 11:16 PM)  

I am sensing an architect. I mean, I would totally want a condo in that building. Two floors dedicated to ball pits? its like Showbiz Pizza Condiminiums! Genius

Laurie  – (September 2, 2010 at 12:50 AM)  

The discovery is the most fun! Ben had a speech delay and hearing the things that come out of Delia's mouth is so much fun. I know what I missed now. Just knowing what is going on in those little minds...

grandmabish  – (September 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM)  

I'm glad your Typhoon is over with. It never hurts to be prepared like you were though.

Debbie Slazinik  – (September 3, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

Reminds me so much of Ian and Tim when they were little. They spent hours on end building with Legos....

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP