Day 249

Kate decided to let Ian pick out the book to read tonight. I asked him why he made that choice "Because tomorrow is her first day of school." Awww!! I hope it is the beginning of a great tradition of reading that wonderful book the night before school each year.

DSC_0252.jpg

Alita  – (September 6, 2010 at 11:45 PM)  

Oooh piggies! And Dr. Seuss... well they go hand in hand, eh?

Anonymous –   – (September 7, 2010 at 9:02 AM)  

great book for any age , what a wonderful selection Ian. Good luck to Kate.

Vicki  – (September 7, 2010 at 9:09 AM)  

Aww... how sweet! Love those little feet too!

Alison  – (September 8, 2010 at 5:14 AM)  

I love this shot and I love the idea of reading this as a dya before school ritual!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP