Day 250

Her first day of preschool! She did an amazing job and was so excited. While we were waiting for her teacher to take her to class I snapped this shot. She looked a little puzzled about what was going on. She went willingly and with a smile as I waved goodbye with tears in my eyes. I cried again when I picked her up and she came running full force to give me a hug. This is the same child who normally doesn't even notice that I have left or returned. We are so proud of her!


DSC_0042.jpg

Laurie  – (September 7, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

Yay! The first day is over :) Love her little dress!

Alison  – (September 8, 2010 at 5:15 AM)  

I hope she had a great day! Big hugs to you! I think it's rougher on us than them!

grandmabish  – (September 8, 2010 at 11:49 AM)  

I like this expression with her little tongue out there. I am glad you survivied to tell abouyt it. ;-)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP