Day 253
>> Friday, September 10, 2010 –
Emma
We bought this monkey back in Spokane because Kate's best friend had it and Kate loved it. Today, I found Emma in the dining room sitting very quietly. I snuck up on her with my camera and found that she had covered herself with this blanket while she was playing with the monkey. I love catching her in her own world :O)


I know that feeling so well. Sometimes the boys are playing so hard that they don't notice me at all. I love that.
Great capture! What a beautiful moment.
He is not just a monkey, he is Ahah and has very special powers , I think they are real. I have officially adopted Ahah and George into our family. Take a picture for Amelie with Kate and Emma with the monkey and send it our way, Amelie will be SO happy.
I have six kids and I love catching moments like these. Wonderful photo - the expression is priceless!
I love her little face here. You can almost read her thoughts. lucky that you could capture such a sweet moment.
That is so sweet. I am so ready to get photos like these.