Day 252


Head over to Click it up a notch and join in!

Emma and I enjoyed our time while Kate was at school today. We went down by the sea wall to play around with reflections. I got a few I like, I just wish the white parking line wasn't coming out of the side of her body. That is the point of practice, right?

This was taken in manual mode. Here are my settings. Taken with my 50mm, ISO 100, ss/1250, f2.5
DSC_0092.jpg

Laurie  – (September 10, 2010 at 9:23 AM)  

Very sweet picture. She looks so sweet looking at herself :)

Trisha  – (September 10, 2010 at 12:57 PM)  

I love this reflection shot. I need to try that. I didn't even notice the white line tho! Nothin a little PS can't fix, right!

grandmabish  – (September 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

Hi Courtney, Thank you for your congrats and nice comments on my blog. This reflection of Emma is so priceless! The water is so still, so it's perfect! That white line would be an easy fix to clone it out.

Janell  – (September 10, 2010 at 4:45 PM)  

nice reflection shot! Love her expression!

Stacy  – (September 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM)  

Very cool. The reflection is great. So is the expression on her face. So sweet.

Kathleen  – (September 12, 2010 at 10:19 PM)  

I love the reflection. Can you believe that just 10 weeks ago you would have never gotten this shot? So glad she is walking and being such a great model.

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP