I have a question for ya. Do you have a sister stationed in Japan too? I just sent a friend toward your Click it up a Notch blog and she wonders if you are the sister of her friend that was just stationed out there. If you guys are the same people, it is such a small small world!
Oh my goodness. My friend doesn't live in Japan, but she knows your sister. My friend Barbara Riley (Barb) met her in Pensecola, FL. Her husband was recently stationed to NJ, where they will be for the next few years (Air Force). I met her when we both lived in Charleston, SC and we went to nursing school together. How crazy!!!! When I emailed her your blog, she was like, I think she is the sister of my friend Kathleen! Well, look for Barb on your blog. Hopefully she will join in and won't be lurker. I know she could really be good at photography if she would let go of auto and give manual a go. :) :)
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
Beautiful, how awesome is He!
Awesome sunset! So jealous!
I have a question for ya. Do you have a sister stationed in Japan too? I just sent a friend toward your Click it up a Notch blog and she wonders if you are the sister of her friend that was just stationed out there. If you guys are the same people, it is such a small small world!
Oh my goodness. My friend doesn't live in Japan, but she knows your sister. My friend Barbara Riley (Barb) met her in Pensecola, FL. Her husband was recently stationed to NJ, where they will be for the next few years (Air Force). I met her when we both lived in Charleston, SC and we went to nursing school together. How crazy!!!! When I emailed her your blog, she was like, I think she is the sister of my friend Kathleen! Well, look for Barb on your blog. Hopefully she will join in and won't be lurker. I know she could really be good at photography if she would let go of auto and give manual a go. :) :)
Wow, this is gorgeous.