I ♥ Faces {Vroom Vroom}




This week over at I Heart Faces they are having a "Vroom, Vromm" photo challenge. As soon as I saw this I thought of this photo. I took this a couple week's ago of my friend's son, while we were out playing with out cameras. We couldn't believe our luck when we found this old car in the back of a shopping center. Head over to I Heart Faces to see the other entries!DSC_0393.jpg

Five in Finland  – (September 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM)  

His little attitude fits in perfectly with that truck/car! Love this photo!

Deanna  – (September 13, 2010 at 5:37 PM)  

What a great car--lots of texture. Love the pose, beautiful natural light and the reflection of the clouds in the windshield.

Anonymous –   – (September 13, 2010 at 11:44 PM)  

He is too cute. What a sweet picture. <3 this!

Linkie Lueville  – (September 14, 2010 at 12:31 AM)  

Omg. This photo is just awesome! Love that car too!

Sarah  – (September 14, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

Love the attitude and pose! Great picture!

Jacquelynn  – (September 14, 2010 at 12:40 AM)  

The lighting is absolutely wonderful. And the car is some kind of wonderful,too.

Z'sTheDay  – (September 14, 2010 at 1:48 AM)  

hey it's Mister Cool! lol what a doll, and love the car, what a great shot!!

ukreal1  – (September 14, 2010 at 1:43 PM)  

ha ha thanks for the comment fellow Oki! Love this shot, I saw that car the other day LOL Great shot, Love it!

Ashley Sisk  – (September 14, 2010 at 11:02 PM)  

Man what a great shot - I hope this one is framed because it is awesome. And I'm now following...yay!

hannah m  – (September 15, 2010 at 11:44 AM)  

Great shot! Quite the car, and he's just darling:)

Anonymous –   – (September 15, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

Great shot. Love it!

Trisha  – (September 15, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

Stand back, ladies. He's all mine. :))

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP