So precious. I don't get the dolls, but love for trucks start very early in this house. I have a 365 blog too. www.lovingmylife365.blogspot.com :) I need to update it, but I do have all the pictures.
I wish my daughter would get into the girly stuff! She only wants to play with swords, cars, and bakugan. The hubby got her those princess dolls but she has no interest in them. :(
All I can say is, "better than Barbie". My almost three year old granddaughter is into princess things now, but she also got some exposure to Harry Potter at a family camp, so now she puts spells on everyone, and we are all turned into Cinderella!!!
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
To torment you, hehe :)
I think my girl has been deprived. Too much male influence. :)
So precious. I don't get the dolls, but love for trucks start very early in this house. I have a 365 blog too. www.lovingmylife365.blogspot.com :) I need to update it, but I do have all the pictures.
I wish my daughter would get into the girly stuff! She only wants to play with swords, cars, and bakugan. The hubby got her those princess dolls but she has no interest in them. :(
All I can say is, "better than Barbie". My almost three year old granddaughter is into princess things now, but she also got some exposure to Harry Potter at a family camp, so now she puts spells on everyone, and we are all turned into Cinderella!!!