Thanks to Aunt Sue for Christmas in September :O) The girls love their gifts!! She was so proud of herself she yelled "Take a picture!" She isn't one to ask for photos, not that she is opposed to them.
In in attempt to force myself to learn more about photography in a hands on way I have taken on the challenge - Project 365. Take one picture and post it every day for 365 days.
I am blessed beyond belief. My amazing husband supports my efforts, despite the fact that he rarely sees me without a camera in front of my face. We have two precious daughters who melt my heart with their smiles and drive me bananas with their screams.
How cool. Great photo.
This one is such fun!
This is a great picture. I love pictures of children, you never know what they are going to do next.