Day 259

I got some more photo samples today! It's like Christmas for me :O) I can't stress enough how much I love seeing my photos in print. Please print your photos!! :O) These are from Color Inc and WHCC, I have very few chooses as to who will ship to APO's. That's okay because I really like the Color Inc photos.

DSC_0002.jpg

Janell  – (September 17, 2010 at 3:29 AM)  

Hey how do you like WHCC? Been interested in that printer but I always thought you needed to be a pro shooter. I want to print my christmas cards soon. also, is it better to use flickr for blogging? i used to have an acct years ago, but deleted it. is it worth signing back in? sorry for all the questions, thanks for the info! Maybe you should do a question and answer widget in your clickit blog? hehe

Laurie  – (September 17, 2010 at 7:06 AM)  

Fun! I have been using WHCC but want to try out a few more places. Which ones are the Color Inc ones? Jodi Friedman raves about them.

Courtney  – (September 17, 2010 at 8:38 AM)  

Hey ladies! Janell, WHCC obviously doesn't check that well since I could order from them and I am definitely not a pro :O) I would say check them out. WHCC are the 8x10's and and ColorInc are the 5x7's. I just thought Color Inc was a little warmer. Plus, I like their paper better. Laurie, I would definitely give them a try...I mean it's free 5 5x7's :O)

Courtney  – (September 17, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

Oh, Janell, yes I like flickr. It took some getting used to after using Picasa but I like how LightRoom will send all my pics straight there with one click and then they are pretty easy to get off of flickr. Plus, when I post in Clickinmoms.com it is easier to do with flickr. I'm about to get the flickr pro b/c I'm running out of space. Interested to see what that has :O)

grandmabish  – (September 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM)  

Great display of photos. She is such a cutie. I have never printed anything at a real quality place. I'm interested in learning what is best to do.

Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2010 at 12:12 PM)  

I use WHCC for all my printing. I like how quick their turn around is. I order on Monday and it's at my doorstep by Wed. or Thurs! And they don't charge shipping. I use them for all my press printed card and LOVE how they turn out. I will have to try Color Inc...haven't heard much about them.

Janell  – (September 22, 2010 at 4:00 AM)  

Hey Courtney, question, when you ordered from WHCC, did you crop them at 8x10? I'm trying to crop mine to order but I can't get it to go fully 8by10. Do you know how I can do it?

Courtney  – (September 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM)  

I didn't crop mine to be 8 x 10 but I did crop them with the 11:15 ratio. Just make sure your pixels are high enough. I had some problems with that. Does that help?? Good luck!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP