Day 260 - Click It Up a Notch

Click it up a notch

What did I learn this week? I was reminded to focus in on the details :O) I forget sometimes that it is the little things I want to remember from my girls childhoods'. Kate LOVES to read. No joke! If you ask her if she wants a toy or a book she will ask for a book. Her favorites are Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, and the Twelve Dancing Princess'...do you see a theme?? I'm just glad she has an early passion for reading. Hope she doesn't lose it!

Head over to Click It Up a Notch to see what other's learned this week :O)

DSC_0004.jpg

Janell  – (September 18, 2010 at 4:24 AM)  

I love it, i"m gonna have to start photographing the details of my kids too!

Trish ~ ♥ ~  – (September 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

My boys, now in their 20s, also enjoyed books. We have an excellent collection, but most of ours are about spiders and snakes! Love the colors in the photo. Did you focus on her favorite, Fancy Nancy?

Anonymous –   – (September 18, 2010 at 11:16 AM)  

What a cool photo and memory.

grandmabish  – (September 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM)  

I will have to do this kind of thing for my grandchildren. They all LOVE books... AND the toys their mom's and daddy's played with as children.

Courtney  – (September 19, 2010 at 4:07 PM)  

Trish, yes, I did focus in on Fancy Nancy...it's her fave :O)

Kathleen  – (September 21, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

I love how girlie Kate is. I can't wait to watch he grow up. Great capture of her likes!

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP