Day 261

Shhh! Don't tell anyone I wore this dress again :O) Tonight was the Air Force Ball - Happy 63rd Birthday to the Air Force!!! I figured, I paid enough for this dress that I could wear it again :O) We had a great time and enjoyed the guest speaker, Dan Clark (the guy who wrote all the Chicken Soups for the Soul books) Thanks to my sister, Kathleen, for watching the girls so we could have a nice adult evening :O)

DSC_0027.jpg

Melissa Weber  – (September 19, 2010 at 9:52 AM)  

And what a beautiful dress it is! Love this playful shot!

Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM)  

Beautiful dress. You look great. If I looked that good and paid that much I would wear it again.

grandmabish  – (September 19, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

What an absolutely adorable photo of your two! That dress looks beautiful on you! I hope that you had a very good time.

Sarah P.  – (September 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM)  

This is a great shot! And you can barely see your remote. :)

Post a Comment

Site Counter

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP